View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:12 AM   #12259
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Heavy pinchy nipple clamps! River

These nipple clamps are even meaner than the clover clamps! Sir wants me to try these on for a while, for my nipple clamp training. Well, they are horrible! I have never had such evil clamps before. I don’t know who invented these, but they are super evil and they should be forbidden! Sir had me try them on a few times, and they left deep pinch marks in my poor nipples. I hate these!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 593.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy pinchy nipple clamps!

Creep Meet Baird

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish
Video language: English
Extremal bondage and hard tied, slave Sierra Cirque punishment.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 669.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet

Hogtied and horrified Menard

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I lay on the glass coffee table tightly bound and gagged. Ropes crush my elbows completely together behind my back and my legs are securely bound. A ring gag is strapped tightly between her teeth gagging me into silence. My hands are tied to my ankles preventing me from moving much at all. I struggle helplessly on the table unable to roll over for fear of falling off the small surface. I try to pick at the knots to free myself but make no progress in loosening any of the knots. I cry and moan into my gag when I hear footsteps approaching. I look up in fear as the masked man pulls down his zipper. Nooooooo!!! Anything but that ... I hear myself choking, gagging and sobbing as he himself ...
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6623kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 479.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied and horrified

Faye Taylor visits Natalia Forrest Silvis

Natalia Forrest is still in charge of my UK operations! She has a few belts over at her house and she keeps inviting her friends to do Castings and test shoots for me. And she has some famous friends! All of Natalia’s friends seem to be very pretty UK glamour models, and I definitely don’t mind to see see them all try out a little time in chastity. It means it is easier to invite them over to Holland for a Chastity Deal weekend...
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 958.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Faye Taylor visits Natalia Forrest

Kinky couple nab a busty blonde Dycusburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Beautiful busty Bella Ink now wears a garter belt, stockings, panties, a short tight skirt, a tight top and high stiletto heels. Her hands are tied behind her back and she is gagged with a ball gag. Bella frantically walks around in the room looking desperately for a way out. The drool runs out of her mouth as she looks for an exit. She reaches the door but it is locked. Suddenly a man in a kilt comes up behind the bound girl and marches her to the couch. Bella wraps her bound wrists around her body trying to remove the tight ball gag but it is strapped in very tightly. The big man slams her elbows together behind her back and cinches them with rope. He puts Bella on his lap and gropes her big tits. Bella's eyes widen in fear as he attaches her ankles to a spreader bar. He leaves her sobbing and struggling helplessly. I come in and grab the Hitachi Magic Wand. I tease my captive by pressing the vibrator into her pussy laughing as her body jerks from the sensation. I play with her pussy and soon poor Bella cannot hold back much - I push it directly on her dripping wet pussy until Bella explodes in orgasm. I watch as she cums over and over then turn the bimbo back over to my husband who finishes her off in a tight hogtie leaving our prey helplessly bound and gagged until we return for more fun with her ...
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6537kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 727.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky couple nab a busty blonde

Время генерации страницы 0.03617 секунды с 9 запросами