View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 06:11 AM   #12257
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bundled, Transported and hung out to dry Lavon

Eden Wells is converted into a dangling, contorted helpless bundle-fuck that can be transported or used as a fuck toy.
If she makes a noise it is also very easy to punish her with a cane or whip. Caning a vulnerable pussy quickly teaches a feisty gal to behave
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 108.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bundled, Transported and hung out to dry

Milked after clamps Yachats

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Slave model Ariel Anderssen red ball gags and tits torture action.
Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 687.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milked after clamps

Drooling & suffering in steel Palermo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Beautiful Hurricane Maria Marley is fully nude. She lies on the floor heavily chained up - wrists together behind her back with Irish 8 handcuffs and legs are welded painfully together with steel chain. Pretty Maria's tiny ankles are also handcuffed and a chain is tightly wrapped around her waist. Even worse is both her thumbs and toe are cruelly cuffed. The poor thing has a large ballgag stuffed into her mouth it open and cuffs are attached to the back of the gag putting Maria into a painful hogcuff. Maria struggles and rolls around the floor provocatively moaning through her gag. The drool runs profusely out of this sex kitten's mouth like a faucet and there is nothing Maria can to to stop it. She cries as her gorgeous body contorts while bound and cuffed so tightly. The gorgeous girl's eyes widen in pain when she rolls over onto the cuffs ... clearly she is suffering. Maria is completely helpless. The bound beauty pleads with her eyes. It doesn't get much hotter than watching this long haired brunette beauty sob and struggle fully naked in plenty of steel. Beautiful Hurricane Maria Marley is fully nude. She lies on the floor heavily chained up - wrists together behind her back with Irish 8 handcuffs and legs are welded painfully together with steel chain. Pretty Maria's tiny ankles are also handcuffed and a chain is tightly wrapped around her waist. Even worse is both her thumbs and toe are cruelly cuffed. The poor thing has a large ballgag stuffed into her mouth it open and cuffs are attached to the back of the gag putting Maria into a painful hogcuff. Maria struggles and rolls around the floor provocatively moaning through her gag. The drool runs profusely out of this sex kitten's mouth like a faucet and there is nothing Maria can to to stop it. She cries as her gorgeous body contorts while bound and cuffed so tightly. The gorgeous girl's eyes widen in pain when she rolls over onto the cuffs ... clearly she is suffering. Maria is completely helpless. The bound beauty pleads with her eyes. It doesn't get much hotter than watching this long haired brunette beauty sob and struggle fully naked in plenty of steel.
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6595kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 516.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drooling & suffering in steel

Two hard positions for voluptuous redhead Kosciusko

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Gorgeous redhead model Lauren Phillips arrives for a photo shoot wearing very high heel stilettos and a short tight dress. Immediately she begins to complain about the warehouse location saying it is too filthy for her. I convince her to shoot there but when I tell her to get undressed she says she doesn't do nude unless I pay a premium. I agree to pay but I am determined to teach this arrogant model a lesson on who is in charge here. The next thing she knows Lauren is squatting down with her legs apart and her arms wrenched into a tight leather arm binder. Her big tits are bound and bulging in the rope chest harness. She drooling like a faucet from the huge ballgag stuffed into her uppity mouth. Nipple clamps dangle from her sensitive nipples and she's to balance on the super high heels. To add to her humiliation I placed a collar on her neck. Lauren struggles and cries. After a while I put her in a strappado with her hair tied back her head up. The ring on her collar is tied off to her heels her into a nearly vertical strappado and poor Lauren cannot move at all. To add more misery I put nipple suction devices on her nipples causing her to moan and cry as she suffers enduring this second strict position.
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6636kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 612.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two hard positions for voluptuous redhead

No Mercy For The Sweet Grand Blanc

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Mercy For The Sweet

Время генерации страницы 0.30413 секунды с 9 запросами