View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 07:41 AM   #9440
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alex Coal, Ryder Rey - Talk Nerdy To Me (2021) Rexmont

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alex Coal, Ryder Rey
Genres: Threesome
Video language: English
Lusty coeds Ryder Rey and Alex Coal are hot for each other, but they also have a certain penchant for nerdy guys. Any time there's a local convention that's sure to attract crowds of geeks, Ryder and Alex get dolled up in revealing costumes to go hunting for the perfect lonely dude to complete their perfect threesome. The girls are locked and loaded in their sexy getups as they discuss the last minute plan: Ryder gets to choose, as long as Alex gets to enjoy a doggy style pussy pounding this time. When the girls arrive home, they have Alex Mack in tow. Thinking he'll be their perfect geeky third, the girls sit him down on the couch and quiz him about which costume he likes better. Alex confesses that he doesn't know who either of them are supposed to be. He says he doesn't really read or watch anime, but right before the girls cut him off Alex comes out with the information that he's into LARPing and tabletop games. When the girls learn that Alex speed runs the video game classics, Ryder is the one to make the call that he'll be good for a fun time. She puts his hand on her pussy so he can feel her heat over her costume. Meanwhile, Alex Coal leans in to sample the taste of her new flinger's mouth. The girls take things slow, guiding Alex through exploring each of their plump breasts and hard nipples before they move on to the next part of the party.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8176kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Coal, Ryder Rey - Talk Nerdy To Me (2021)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10621 секунды с 9 запросами