LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Face fucking the blonde bimbo slut Moorhead

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My good friend Nyssa Nevers has the feeling that her man has been cheating on her with the blonde bimbo neighborhood slut Adara Jordin. We walk in and catch her on her knees blowing him. Nyssa smacks him in the face and throws him out. We grab Adara and force strip her leaving the slutty thing completely naked. We stuff her panties in her mouth and we double team her tying her up. Nyssa ties her wrists tightly behind her back then breast smothers Adara with her big tits. I add a chest chest harness and Nyssa adds a nice tight crotch rope yanking it up and burying the rope into Adara's pussy. I tell the dumb slut that I plan to get her ready for some big hard dick and I face fuck her with a dick on a stick. Adara chokes and gags as I shove the cock deep down into her throat. She gasps for breath while Nyssa uses the hard dildo on her mouth. I decide Nyssa is being way too easy on her and I face fuck her good and hard as Adara begs for mercy. Her makeup runs down her face as I abuse her mouth making her regret blowing Nyssa's man. Adara begs and promises never to mess with him again. When I tire of face fucking Adara I stuff a pair of Nyssa's panties into her mouth then wrap lots of layers of elastic bandage around her pretty face effectively gagging the bitch. We roll her onto her belly to tie her like the fucking hog she is. We leave our captive bound, gagged and struggling helplessly next to the dick on a stick promising to return later to fuck her pussy and ass ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13681kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face fucking the blonde bimbo slut

Dirty Words Fleischmanns

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dia Zerva , Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked. She loves being the hole that Claire goes to for her satisfaction.
Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Words

Sabrina Kidder

Release Year: 2021
Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina

Stella Cox fucking machine Kellysville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Slave Stella Cox fucking, standing metal tied fucks machine extreme action.
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14474kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox fucking machine

Stella Cox locking boob cuffs Freeman Spur

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Sexy model Stella Cox locking boobs cuffsed, and metal bondage action.
Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13931kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 564.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox locking boob cuffs

Время генерации страницы 0.05863 секунды с 9 запросами