View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 06:02 AM   #12248
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

My new SM-Factory collar! Tai Shan

Oh my god!!! You will never believe this, but a fan offered to order me my own SM-Factory collar!! I have always been a fan of these collars, but they are very expensive. We made a special deal, which I’m not sure I can tell you about, but it was a very fair deal and an awesome offer. I am so in love with this collar, it is very heavy compared to my old collar. It is 4 centimeters tall with a detachable O-ring in the front. Hopefully you will love this collar as much as I do because I will wear it 24/7 from now on (except when Sir tells me I have to wear my 1.5kg Swedish Collar, which I also love). Now I will just need to save for a pair of SM-Factory wrist cuffs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 572.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My new SM-Factory collar!

Teen metal bound Arnegard

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm
Video language: English
Sexy model Teen metal bound and stil cuffing action. Enjoy!
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps

File size: 378.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen metal bound

Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane Mission Hill

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Milena - large gag and elbow tie Noblesville

Milena came back for more! Last time, she was gagged and tied very securely, and she wanted to experience this again! We couldn’t find that ballgag anymore so we just grabbed a bigger one. She was surpised but she loved it. A large gag is great for moaning and struggling, exactly what Milena came over for. She is a very submissive girl, a bit shy, and really into tight bondage. We can’t wait for her to come back again!
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Lera - abandoned in the woods Fenelton

While walking through the woods with our model Lera, we found this great spot to tie her up! Tied between two trees with lots of rope, in a box tie, Lera was not going anywhere at all! She could barely move, it was very tight. We are very lucky to find girls who put their trust in us to make these incredible images and videos. Lera is a sweet submissive girl, and she enjoyed her moment of peril immensely! Being tied up and abandoned is a big fantasy for many people, but please play safe and consensual! We hope you will enjoy this update as much as Lera did!
Duration: 5:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

File size: 428.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lera - abandoned in the woods

Время генерации страницы 0.10985 секунды с 9 запросами