View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 06:00 AM   #12244
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Neck play and hair pulling Deeth

A blindfold is one of the things that scare me the most! I never know what Sir is going to do! He told me to blindfold myself and cuff my hands behind my back. I was waiting forever, it was so mean! Suddenly he started playing with my neck! Choking me, pulling my collar, lifting my chin up… Good thing the SwedishCollar is so big, it actually protects me a little from Sir’s big hands! He started pulling my hair, which always makes me very horny! It was a mean thing to do, since he never allows me any orgasms! So frustrated right now!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neck play and hair pulling

Latina gold digger bound by his momma Bruno

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My son has been dating curvy Latina Enchantress Sahrye and I am convinced she's not good enough for him. She's been fucking and sucking him while draining his wallet and I intend to put a stop to it. I go to her house to confront her and she waltzes in wearing a skimmpy girdle with her big ass exposed. I advise her to stick to her own kind and leave my son ... After all, we are Italian and clearly she's not. She laughs in my face stating that she's Italian by injection. I pull my piece and demand that she sit down and stuff a huge bandana into her big loud mouth. She pushes the bandana into her mouth and I toss her some microfoam tape demanding that she wrap her pretty face with it until she's effectively gagged and silent. As soon as she finishes with the self gagging I grab her arms behind her back and quickly rope them up. I add a tight crotch rope and I can feel that her slutty pussy is soaking wet. Sexy Sahrye pushes her bound body into me and I can tell she's mocking me beneath her gag. I use a long piece of rope to make a chest harness causing her tits to pop. This slut is such a hussy and I lay her down on the floor rolling the whore onto her belly I bind her ankles and knees tightly together as she attempts to scream at me through her gag. I finish her off in a hogtie telling the feisty latina bitch to go back to her rice and beans then I leave her bound, gagged, helpless and frustrated rolling around the floor.
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13352kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina gold digger bound by his momma

Lizanne – Cleaning Slave part 1 Beaver Springs

We have received news (and video!) from Lizanne’s Master again! She is still collared and belted in her own Carrara belt and she is doing well during these strange times. Carrara is such a suitable brand for Lizanne, as they are both from Belgium! I don’t know if she likes wearing it, because she is so submissive she does not even mention the belt anymore. I guess she is very used to it now, see for yourself in this video! Lizanne will always do as she is told, and right now, she is in a long chastity assignment for her Master. There is no school, no work, Lizanne is at home all the time, which makes it easier to be locked 24/7!
But Lizanne is not just hanging around at home. Her Master makes her do lots of chores! She is not allowed to wear any clothes at all at home and it is a large house with a lot of cleaning to do. Master even has friends over (you can hear them in the video) and Lizanne is still not allowed to wear clothes. She doesn’t seem to mind: her submissive mind is focused on her tasks. Chastity belts make girls really focused, as we have found out over the years. They study better, clean better, have improved memory, and they are more on time! It’s simply because they can’t get distracted playing with themselves.
Today’s task is not the nicest one: cleaning the toilets. This house has got a lot of toilets! And some of them have been left in a very nasty state, enough to make poor Lizanne gag, even though she is wearing a face mask. Poor girl. Life is not easy as a belted house slave!
Duration: 13:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14787kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizanne – Cleaning Slave part 1

Blond Slave Dominated By Dr. Lomp Redstar

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking
One of the top scenes of my career. Boob whipping, back whipping and pinning boobs to wood. After this session Nessie needed a long break.
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blond Slave Dominated By Dr. Lomp

KC Session 668 Homestead Afb

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 29:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps

File size: 547.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session 668

Время генерации страницы 0.11357 секунды с 9 запросами