Old 07-31-2021, 06:00 AM   #12243
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR Paper Doll - Crystal Frost Oshakati

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Crystal Frost had no idea what she was in for when she signed up to come to the farm. She's dragged across the floor with her ankles cuffed together and her wrists cuffed behind her back. Her neck is attached to the wall.
She's abandoned at first. Left to observe her environment. The tools she sees do not instill her with confidence and she begins to get concerned. Her clothes are stripped from her body. Her tits are locked in a vice.
Her captor knows just how to use her. After he's beaten her breasts he lifts her leg and goes after her sweet cunt. She screams and cries. Which only makes her treatment worse.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 570.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Paper Doll - Crystal Frost

Vale Sundance

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vale

Terror for ceo & her secretary Banner

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I cry out for help, but no one can hear me. I'm hogcuffed on a cold cement floor wearing only my girdle, stocking and heels. I struggle helplessly wondering what will happen to me. After a while a masked man (Jim Hunter) enters bringing in my secretary Lana Lane. Lana's arms are massively tied from above her elbows to her wrists. She sobs and cries from the pain. The man threatens Lana - he needs the password otherwise we will both be tormented for days and days. Lana cries but refuses. The man drags Lana over to a winch putting her in an extreme almost vertical strappado. He crosses her ankles and ties a huge amount of rope from ankles to calves, knees and upper thighs. Lana's balance is precarious and she swings back and forth her shoulders bearing the pain. The masked man forces a ring gag into her mouth then opens her blouse and applies nipple clamps to her tits. She drools uncontrollably a puddle forming around her feet. He torments her for a long time with a tazer sending shock waves through her bound body. Poor helpless Lana's body bucks and shakes from exhaustion. I cry and implore him to let her go. He removes her panties and shoves them into her mouth through the ring gag wrapping her head with layers of silver duct tape. He holds her nose closed and eventually Lana resigns and gives him the password. He goes to check the computer and steal all the pending patents from my company - He gags me with duct tape and joins the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs with a short chain and padlock. We sob into our gags completely knowing that we will never be found.
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terror for ceo & her secretary

Foot Pain, Catherine De Sade Palos Hills

Release Year: 2021
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain, Catherine De Sade

Unclean Clothes Olathe

These are real amateurs who want to experiment in the fetish world.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4022kbps

File size: 505.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unclean Clothes

Время генерации страницы 0.20199 секунды с 9 запросами