View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:59 AM   #12238
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nicky - hogtie test Joshua Tree

Gorgeous Nicky wanted to feel what it is like to be hogtied! She is not super flexible, so this was going to be a lot harder than she thought. Nicky is absolutely stunning, and she looks great in rope, we tied her elbows and wrists and then we pulled her wrists very close to her crossed ankles. There was absolutely nothing she could do at that point. Well, she was the one who wanted to try this!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicky - hogtie test

Megan and Bridgette - tied friends Roha

‘Can I bring my friend Bridgette?’, said Megan. It seemed only fair, as Megan herself was once introduced to us by the legendary glamour model Coxy. Bridgette showed up and her body type was so similar to Megan’s, we just had to tie them in the same color and style. Otherwise it wouldn’t be fair! These friends are both very fit girls, with nice round boobs. Locking them both in slave collars was even better. Just look at these two, sitting on their knees tied in blue rope!
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan and Bridgette - tied friends

All natural redhead Maddy O‘Reilly shackled down vibrated Woodlawn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex
Maddy is dazed and cumdrunk, covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All natural redhead Maddy O‘Reilly shackled down vibrated

Lizanne – Cleaning Slave part 2 Hoogeveen

Done with cleaning those awful toilets, Lizanne could finally take off her mask. But she wasn’t done yet! This is a huge house and Lizanne dutifully cleans every surface in every room to make her Master happy.
Watching someone clean has never been so amazing! Lizanne’s perfect naked body with her perky boobs and cute freckled face, walking around the house locked in her Carrara belt, it’s just a gorgeous sight I never get enough of! Lizanne can come clean my house any day! She seems to be very good at it too, maybe because she is so submissive and she wants to make her Master happy. I also love the collar she is wearing, looks like a rather permanent one!
Lizanne goes outside to clean the tables and her Carrara gleams in the bright sunlight. She doesn’t seem to notice her belt anymore at all. She bends, crouches, and walks very naturally, it’s great to study her movements, very interesting to see how experienced Chastity Babes move! Of course, she has been belted for a long time now, ever since I introduced this couple to Carrara in 2016! She is not always belted, but her Master makes her wear it very often. You can see some of her daily routines elsewhere on this website.
It took her most of the day to clean this big house. She must have been so tired! But there would be no relief for Lizanne, she is belted for the summer and can only get a break after Locktober! Speaking of Locktober, I have signed someone special to be belted for those 31 days! Stay tuned to find out who will take this year’s Challenge!
Duration: 11:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14740kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizanne – Cleaning Slave part 2

Young Ponygirl Hardenville

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Super cute just 18 year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped stripped, that babe is chained and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay shackled to a hitching post, that babe is fitted with a arse plug ponytail, a bit, and enormous bells on her delicate teats. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood during the time that on her hands and knees over the coarse terrain. After a change in restraint, that babe becomes a cart pulling ponygirl…pulling her Master barefoot down the unrelenting desert roads. Finally, this babe receives brutal corporal torment during the time that fastened to a tree branch high overhead. With super meaty metal clamps all over her delicate youthful whoppers, this babe is thrashed with whips, canes, thongs, and paddles until her pleasant gazoo is bright red and marked with stripes
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Ponygirl

Время генерации страницы 0.10841 секунды с 9 запросами