Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BDSM Veteran Ashley Lane Enjoys Rope Bondage Coalgood

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Ashley is a Veteran on the Insex stage. She's the type of girl who demands that the bondage is tight, the positions are strict, the pain is intense, and the orgasms are proper. That's just what she gets when she comes to visit us. This time the positions are so intense she screams out in pain. First it's all about holding her leg up so that she doesn't pull her head off her neck. Then she has to bend forward with her arms in a strict strappado. Her nipples, and neck are pulled out in front of her. The crotch rope intensifies her predicament. With her elbows touching she's put into a back breaking hogtie. OT pulls the hogtie up to the ring above her making her nearly come right off the ground. Ashley loves to cum, but eventually hers become painful. While she's flying around hung by her wrists and ankles OT makes her cum again and again while she screams.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM Veteran Ashley Lane Enjoys Rope Bondage

Lizanne – 60 seconds to cum Quarryville

Well, Lizanne had a pretty interesting variant to Locktober! Her boyfriend/Master accused her of cheating and locked her into her Carrara belt. He then gave her 60 seconds to cum using her favorite vibrator. If she couldn’t do it, she would remain locked in for a month, no sex (which she loves) and no orgasms at all!
I’m pretty sure Lizanne had not really been cheating on her Master. She is a collared and obedient submissive. But they seem to like mind play and challenges, and this is a big one! Of course, it is very hard to cum in a chastity belt. So Lizanne was always going to lose this challenge. Amazingly, if you watch the video you will see she came pretty close within a minute. That’s impressive. But chastity belts stop most of the vibrations so it would have just frustrated her more. Edging is not very fun if you want to cum desperately.
Lizanne probably wasn’t very suprised by this unexpected challenge. She has been belted most of the time during the last few years and a month without sex is something she has done before. Still, it is pretty fun to watch her desperately try to cum within a minute, and then throw a tantrum on the bed because she didn’t make it. Grabbing her pillows, thrusting her hips, the attempt made her very horny already and she still has a month to go! Hands up if you wish you were Lizanne’s Master! What a perfect Chastity Babe she is!
Duration: 5:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 550.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizanne – 60 seconds to cum

New Sensation Bovina

Master Richie has a new sensation and perfect moments for Vyxen Steel. Tied and bound for a ride of discomfort and pleasure the tattooed babe lets Master Ritchie try toys and deepthroat her, discovering new ways of loving.
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5429kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 462.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensation

Muriel - red rope bondage Bishop

Muriel is so fit! She has a six pack! Does that mean she is good at struggling? Yes! But not at escaping. So we can tie her up and watch her awesome body squirm on the couch. Her gorgeous boobs are framed by the red rope box tie and it is awesome to see Muriel enjoying her ropes in her thick leather collar. We just love Muriel, we could tie her up all day!
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14565kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muriel - red rope bondage

Snooping secretary strung up like a flamingo What Cheer

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pretty MILF Raven Eve was getting much too nosey at work. The secretary was snooping into things that were none of her business. I assign her to do inventory and while she is alone in the building I surprise her by shoving her over a table and quickly bind her elbows together behind her back. Raven kicks and struggles, she knows I mean business. I strip off her tight little skirt leaving her in her back seamed stockings with her bare pussy and ass exposed. I flip the nosey bitch over and shove her wet panties deeply into her big mouth sealing them in by wrapping her head with electrical tape. The frightened secretary tries to scream into her gag, but no one can hear her muffled cries with help. I lift up her blouse checking out her hairy pussy then add a nice super tight crotch rope splitting her bare pussy in two. I yank the rope up so that its buried in her pussy and ass then I march the bitch over to the winch and attach the hook to her bound wrists. I crank it up a bit so that she's in an uncomfortable strappado but I'm still not satisfied. I leave her struggling while I go to find more rope. I grab one of her nice long legs and begin to rope it up tying her foot up against her ass. Poor helpless Raven stumbles around like a flamingo barely able to keep her balance on one leg. Her bound body spins on the hook and Raven begins to panic - so afraid her one leg will give out and rip her poor shoulders out. One more little details sweetie ... I dangle nipple clamps in front of her and attach them to her perky tits. I crank the winch up a few more notches and leave the poor thing precariously balancing on one leg.
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 348.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snooping secretary strung up like a flamingo

Время генерации страницы 0.11204 секунды с 9 запросами