View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:55 AM   #12228
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

New gag! Cherokee Village

This new gag I received is very strange. It is a metal gag, and it looks a little bit like the braces I had when I was a teenager. Remember those? This ballgag can be adjusted to push very far into the mouth, making me drool a lot! I think it would be hard to take off with handcuffs on because you need both hands to unscrew it. What do you think? Do you like this gag? What gag do you actually prefer on me? I love to read your comments, so please let me know!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 617.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New gag!

The Adventures Of Agent DD Old Harbor

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Carolyn Reese, Jelena Jensen, Jandi Lin, Wenona, Natali Demore
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, AllGirls, Fetish, Lesbians
Video language: English
Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent DD... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Adventures Of Agent DD

Foxy Sanie, Alice Pagani - Lick my feet bitch Hettick

Studio: Unchained Perversions
Cast: Foxy Sanie, Alice Pagani
Genres: bdsm, lesbian domination, foot worship, foot smelling, toe sucking, foot fetish
Foxy is a globetrotter that travels with a group of friends, two of them are engaged, Alice and Andy. She arrives in a hostel with Alice, they will have to wait for Andy, who comes from another walking path. Alice would take advantage on the track leaving Foxy alone in the hostel. But Alice is so jealous and she is suspecting about a possible night fun for Andy and Foxy. Alice accuses Foxy to be a bitch, telling her she is not going to leave her alone with Andy. But Foxy has got the ace in the hole. She has got some photos of the last summer, in which Alice betrayed Andy with a common friend. Alice doesn’t understand how Foxy stolen this photos, but now Foxy has the power to blackmail her. Foxy shuts up Alice's mouth and humiliates her at the same time: she is gonna lick her feet like a slave.
Foxy has got really sweaty and stinky feet, after the long walk. Alice doesn’t want to execute her orders, but she is compelled now. Her face is disgusted, while Foxy makes her licks her soles, feet, sucks her toes. She doesn’t miss any humiliation of course.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3893kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 419.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Sanie, Alice Pagani - Lick my feet bitch

Belladonna Violence Ledger

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Belladonna Violence
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Belladonna is another Bondage A Go Go girl...She was one of the Go-Go dancers at the club and after many months of drooling over her, we finally arranged a shoot...here, we pull of a little basement captivity scene and Belladonna plays the part well......

Total size: 264.2 MB in 4 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belladonna Violence

Exposing Naughty Lilly Plessis

Completely naked and strung up, Lilly Ligotage is completely exposed and vulnerable, just the way Eric X likes it. Her pussy starts to gleam with excitement, her wetness dripping onto the palette she is so securely tied to. With each passing moment, she's closer and closer to cuming, her body shaking with anticipation. The more pain she experiences, the closer she is to total fulfillment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4491kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposing Naughty Lilly

Время генерации страницы 0.14497 секунды с 9 запросами