View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:55 AM   #12227
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rachel Adams – birthday present Rancagua

When I found out Rachel Adams was going to be in London, I asked her if she would be interested in spending some more time in chastity. I mean, London is not as far as the USA for me, so it would be easy to fly over there and have some fun with her!
I was wondering if she would do it, because it seems like every trip she goes on, I show up with my Chastity Deals. Surprisingly, she said she would really love to do a Chastity Deal in London! Rachel Adams really loves chastity! So I was off to the UK, and I found her already locked in her own belt when I arrived. She dutifully gave me the keys and said she had put it on earlier, waiting for my arrival. I locked a collar on her too (she loves collars), and she went back to her hotel room to get some sleep.
The next morning, I went over there early, because it was a special day. It was her birthday! Now, if you follow her Twitter account, you may already have seen what I got Rachel Adams for her birthday. I got her a brand new chastity bra!! She really loved it! So shiny and very secure. I already adjusted it to her size (maybe even a bit too tight), and she couldn’t get her fingers in it at all. This bra really completed her outfit! Happy Birthday Rachel!
She locked it onto herself immediately, and I took the keys. I now held the keys to her belt, bra, and collar. Rachel said: “let’s go sightseeing!!”. She jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom to admire her new full chastity outfit. This was going to be fun: sightseeing in London with Rachel Adams in full chastity!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 293kbps

File size: 813.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – birthday present

Redhead stripper's smoke & mirrors goes bad Boliver

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Redhead MILF Fayth on Fire is a stripper for hire and she's here to entertain me. I have some boots and gags ready for her. Fayth strips down to her skimpy g-string and puts on the stiletto boots. She struts and poses taking her time trying on the four different gags I've laid out for her. After she comes out she decides to tie me up and gag me then proceeds to seductively dance around taunting me. She gives me a lap dance, but I soon get a funny feeling about all this and I know that Fayth has plans to rob me. I manage to untie myself and I spring into action and overpower her. I tie her to the chair and re gag her with the white cleave gag. Fayth struggles alot and yells into her gag. I replace the cleave gag by stuffing her mouth with panties and wrapping her head with white electrical tape. Once she's been gagged tightly I untie her hands and march her into the garage. I tie her hands above her head and watch her struggle. I ungag her fully and slowly peel down her tiny g-string leaving Fayth totally nude. I shove that into her mouth and cleave gag her with lots of layers of duct tape. I pinch her nipples making her squeal that smack her ass. She's still amking way too much noise so I add more tape to her gag. I inform the girl that she will be spending the night here so I leave her to struggles alone in the dark garage.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 982.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redhead stripper's smoke & mirrors goes bad

Muriel - chair bondage Southhampton

The beautiful Muriel is a rope lover! And her friend Afsana is awesome at rigging. So together they show us what they love to do all day: tying each other up (although Muriel gets tied up more). This is a great chair position, inescapable and with a rope gag too! The rope work is very arty and professional, and Muriel looks stunning in blue rope! Well done girls! We would love to see more of your work, keep sending in pictures and videos!
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muriel - chair bondage

HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Pretty Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon Ocean Shores

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.
When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.
Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Pretty Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon

The Maid Mandy Muse Jeff

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Mandy Muse

Время генерации страницы 0.16506 секунды с 9 запросами