Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt Barataria

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Discipline in Russia Vol. 5 - Sport School Part 2 Bon Wier

In Russian sports schools, it is apparently quite common for the male coaches to discipline their female charges by making them strip nude in front of the other girls and whipping them mercilessly. Well, sounds good to me, anyway! In this particular film, part 2 of this saga, another girl is to be punished for drinking beer on a field trip. Our old friend, the well-meaning coach, hereby demonstrates the proper use of a jump rope. By the looks of our wayward young lady's bare bottom at the conclusion of this exercise, it is to be hoped that she has learned a valuable lesson here.
Duration: 33:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3124kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Vol. 5 - Sport School Part 2

Minerva - bound on her bed Booneville

We visited Minerva again in her cute apartment. We brought our rope bag of course, because Minerva loves to get tied up. Actually, she likes to struggle against the ropes! Maybe it makes her feel helpless and excited, or maybe she just wants to challenge herself to escape. Either way, we like going over to Minerva’s place!
Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minerva - bound on her bed

Daddy daughter strong arm nosey neighbor Sansui

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I am just a lonely older MILF with nothing to do all day. I keep making excuses to go over to the house next door to see what's up at my neightbors. Bella is a tall long leggy young and gorgeous blonde who lives with her daddy. Today I ring the bell because my electric went out. Bella answers in the skimpiest short shorts over with neon yellow shoes and a hot sexy midriff top. She takes me into their garage to see the circuit box and all of a sudden her old daddy grabs me in a brutal throat hold and drags me onto a chair. Bella sits on me while he crushes my elbows together with rope. She is taunting and threatening me and is getting alot of pleasure out of my fear. Her daddy ties my wrists and secures them to the chair. Bella is laughing as she soves a huge filthy shop rag into my mouth. She wraps silver duct tape around and around my poor head and I am freaking the fuck out. Bella smacks me across the face several times to settle me down as her daddy binds my ankles to the wooden chair. I am scared out of my mind and sobbing through the gag. Bella walks behind me and starts fucking with the chair. Then she unzips my blouse and pulls out my tits. All the time her daddy is over in the corner watching with his hand down his pants!!!! These two are insane!!! My ears are ringing and my head is spinning from Bella Lovez smacking me across the face and now she is slowly walking over and gets up really really close and shows me two pair of nipple clamps. I am shaking. One pair is attached to my nipples and I think that hurts so badly until she clamps my nostrils with the second pair!!!!!!! OMG noooooooooo!!! Bella is getting off on torturing me and she leaves me tied securely on the chair sceraming into my gag while she goes to make daddy dinner.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy daughter strong arm nosey neighbor

Locked On A Box Offutt A F B

EricX stood there, glaring at Lilly Ligotage, judging her, sizing her up and she loved it. His boundless imagination and sadistic instincts, always excited her as she never knew what to expect. Her mind, her body, belonged to him and it thrilled her...
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4612kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked On A Box

Время генерации страницы 0.12398 секунды с 9 запросами