View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:54 AM   #12223
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Innocents Taken Pt 5 - Teen Perils saue

Cast: Cassandra Nix, Frank Gunn, Lana , Jenna Rose, Anita, Diana Stewart, Andrea Vixon
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Four young adorable girls are captured, imprisoned and disciplined by mistresses and masters. Their captors, who humiliated them to the point of tears, bind each of these nubile darlings with ropes and chains. Their bodies are hung up and spread open in the lewdest manner.
Fingers and dildos probe, prod and intimidated their delicate flesh leaving nothing untouched. Whimpers and cries only excite the overseers who delight in their subjugation. And when they protest, or disobey a command, the whip is readily employed to lash their delicate creamy white skin, leaving its searing marks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3270kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocents Taken Pt 5 - Teen Perils

411 (Leeches) Ezeiza

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: 411, Tank, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 411 (Leeches)

Mistress Kristin - angry Blue Rapids

Kristin is a Mistress and she is a very dominant person. She reluctantly agreed to be tied up, regretting it already after a few seconds. She thought she could easily break out of the ropes, but it is a pulled up box tie, and there is no escape from this tight tie. Kristin got more and more angry, demanding to be let out, she even got a hold of her whip and threatened us! We just gagged her, which made her furious! Watch out!
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Kristin - angry

Piece of Pie Gibbon

Release Year: 2021
In a strapado tie, her clothes are cut from her body, she is gagged, flogged, slapped and given a made orgasm before one leg is lifted, and the other, leaving her in a painful suspension.
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 413.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piece of Pie

Gets Her Release Salida

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm
She sneered at me when I entered. ‘Finally you are back!’, she said. She seemed really desperate. Maybe it is really true that Little Caprice can not go without masturbating for very long. A little search online certainly seems to confirm that, but I thought that was just an act? The big plug inside her had made her really wet, since the standard MySteel plug has quite a thick base and metal balls in descending size.
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11655kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gets Her Release

Время генерации страницы 0.25591 секунды с 9 запросами