View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 01:29 PM   #31517
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Dirty French Maid Double Play

- Dirty French Maid Double Play

Description:
In this extra special value compilation you will get 2 clips for the price of one when you buy Included in this compilation are both of my Dirty French Maid clips 2 of my best selling clips ever See below for clip descriptions:
1. Bad Girl French Maid Panty Poop
In this clip I am a very dirty minded french maid who wants you to watch as I pee through my panties and into a jarthen I fill my sheer white panties with a huge load of steaming hot creamy turds. After removing my panties I still have more poo so I squat down in front of the camera to go some more on the laundry room floor. I am such a terrible maid lol
2. French Maid -First Time Ever Eating Poop
Watch me eat and swallow my own shit for the very first time ever
I havent shit in 4 days and feel constipate so i put a suppository in my ass.
I am dressed in a french maid costume, and I clean and role play for a bit hoping that moving around will get my bowels moving too
I sit on the coffee table play with myself for a bit, until i finally feel the urge to shit
I get out a plate and a fork and shit onto the plate. and OMG what a huge shit i just took
I sit down and with a fork and I eat a bite of my fresh shit and then swallow it
12 minute long clip 2 camera angles
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : fmcomp.mp4
File Size : 1456.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:56
Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream