All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bicycle Boy.

Bicycle Boy.

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Stockings, Facial
Description:
Jim and I decided to venture out into the Surrey hills to take a look at the Olympic rings. They had been erected up on Box Hill and there to celebrate the road race cycle route. The race went up Box Hill 9 times. I couldn't even manage it once!!! Well thats Olympic athletes for you, fit, strong, lithe…and then theres bicycle boy.

I met bicycle boy by accident…literally! I was wandering along a path, stopped and bent over to admire some flora and then next thing you know i'm on the floor with bicycle boy and his bike on top of me. The cheek, he could at least ask before he mounted me! Anyway, after Jim dusted us off I saw an opportunity and pounced. I asked bicycle boy if he wanted to come back and be filmed with me while I gave him a fashion show. He thought id be bicycle wear as he loves a bit of lycra, but no, i don't do lycra…..as if! He got a bit of a shock and almost choked when I swanned into the living room in a fishnet body stocking and thigh high pvc boots.

Bicycle boy remained in his helmet all the way through (he was safety conscious) and he even insisted on having his racing bike abused by my pussy too. I'm sure this is so he could sniff it later, these cyclists are a strange breed. I also abused him and his cock. So much so that the load he gushed out onto my face is the biggest on my website. With a sticky load like his, i'm sure i'll be dusting off my stabilisers to see if I can find bicycle boy carving up the Surrey countryside again soon.

File name: Bicycle Boy.
File size: 362 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 37 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 854

Download:
Bicycle Boy.
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06012 секунды с 9 запросами