View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 07:00 AM   #31460
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Potty Chair Mirror Poop

- Potty Chair Mirror Poop

Description:
After holding my poop for two days, on the third day I decide to go to an all-you-can eat buffet but on the way home things start to want out my bottom. Whining all the way, I hold it and hold it. Finally when I start walking through the front yard into my home, I can feel shit sliding out of my asshole. When I make it to my bedroom I had pooped in my pink panties.
I stumble around trying to undress and describe what I had ate the past couple days. Finally I get on my potty and I can poop It spills out of me, corn filled wet chunks, different colors coming out in layers from eating meals on top of meals. I grunt out of anxiety and whine from the relief and pleasure. All caught in duel angles due to my camera and mirror placement ?
It was supposed to be on a paper plate but I only had time to grab a piece of printer paper from the home office I have set up in my room. You can hear the poops and pee hitting the paper and the pee mat.
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Potty-Seat-Mirror-Poop.mp4
File Size : 112.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:03
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 27.769 FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.3 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: