View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 10:08 PM   #864
richglos

Поблагодарили 91 раз(а) в 91 сообщениях

All my threads

richglos Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Elena Vedem - Facial, Small Ass, POV, Leggings, Spanking (SD)

Original Title: Elena Vedem - I Need to do a Deepthroat Exam

FileSize: 155.7 MB || Duration: 00:29:46
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Genre: Facial, Blonde, Small Tits, Outdoors, Swallow, Doggystyle Standing, Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl POV, Cumshot CleanUp, Bald Pussy, Amateur, Natural Tits, Public Sex, Athletic, Average Body, Big Dick, American, Blowjob POV, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Work Fantasies, Russian, Indoors, All Sex, Leather, Outie Pussy, Small Ass, POV, Leggings, Spanking
Cast: Elena Vedem
Date: 2021
Description: I saw 20 year old blonde Elena Vedem on the street without a mask, so I started up the whole Covid inspector routine. Elena told me she was from Russia and preferred freedom, so I told her I'd have to check her throat or give her a ticket. Elena called my bluff, so I offered her some money if she would take an advanced deepthroat test. Elena liked money, so we headed off to a private location. She showed me how good her tits and ass looked in her tight, black lingerie, then dropped to her knees and sucked my big, thick cock. She moaned hard as I fucked her pussy standing doggystyle, then rode my cock on the ground before swallowing a thick load of cum!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Elena_Vedem_Facial_Small_Ass_POV_Leggings_Spanking _SD.mp4
richglos is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25700 секунды с 9 запросами