View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 11:14 AM   #1719
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default I do enjoy sucking dick

I do enjoy sucking dick

DOWNLOAD

About video
I was abroad again in Hungary and was desperate for a good shafting so to get myself fucked I wandered the streets pretending to be doing a game show for English T.V. A few men didn’t want to be filmed but still wanted to fuck me. However, that wasn’t the deal so when I approached a stranger in a phone box because: 1. I fancied him and 2. I wondered if he would like to participate in my 70,000 Forint French maid challenge, when he said yes, I was in seventh heaven. He was on his lunch break and had an hour to spare and of course regardless of whether he received the money or not, he was desperate to fuck me too. I took him back to the apartment and went and changed into my velvet French maids outfit with little apron, frilly underskirt and obligatory black, seamed stockings. I came down the stairs and he was suitably impressed as I began to play with myself in front of him. I love a good spanking and went and layed over his lap. I’m not sure the Hungarians (although Zenza lives in Hungary, he is in fact Moroccan) fully appreciate this truly English tradition, but I loved it.

As he undressed I noticed that (well you couldn’t help but notice) that he had a huge cock. After a good cock sucking and pussy licking to whet our appetites, I climbed on board and got my pussy screwed really hard. As I sat down to face the camera so you could all see my enjoyment he lifted me up so he could really slam that cock into me. I just loved it when in spoons he rubbed my clit as he slowed the pace right down.

After taking a quick toilet break we resumed our afternoon exploits with a 69. I do enjoy sucking dick, as you can really tell from this film. Zenzas dick was so huge in my mouth and I just had to have it back in my cunt again. You can see my pussy juices around the base of his cock as I ride him so that you can see my smiling face and tits bouncing around. After a good pussy pounding in missionary on the sofa wile I fingered my arse, he pulled out and shot his load into my mouth. And boy was there a load if ever I’ve had one. All that cum running down my chin, he can’t have had sex for at least a month prior to this, surely!

After his exhaustingly fun lunch break Zenza sadly had to go back to work. He never did take his money for ‘winning’ the competition, but I guess I was the main prize after all!!
Starring:
Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Upskirt

Size: 285 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 34 min 25 s

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04098 секунды с 9 запросами