View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 07:17 AM   #5535
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tom Arbel Photo Shoot Jacksonville

Video language: English
If you trespass then you better be prepared for the consequences. When javi and adam crossed over into max’s land they didn’t realize what was in store for them. This is a hot raw encounter, rough and sweaty. Javi was to share his boyfriend adam with max. Pure bareback passion followed. A raw encounter not to be missed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 157.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tom Arbel Photo Shoot

ChaosMen Ashton Silvers - Solo Stanaford

Ashton Silvers has been doing adult video since he was 18, so at 20 he is practically a veteran.
He did an excellent Peep video, and I was fortunate to get this Bi guy to come into the studio for some professional videos. This is his studio photo and will be back very shortly for some bareback videos!
Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11728kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Ashton Silvers - Solo

Marcos vol. 2 Wolvega

First, paddy pummels bruno’s face with his thick, hard dick. He then rims bruno’s tight hole while bruno chokes on his cock. Bruno lets out screams of sheer pleasure as he rides paddy’s convict cock.
Duration: 16:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 184.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcos vol. 2

Harrison Solo Lanark

Cast: Harrison
Genres: Muscular, Solo, Masturbation
Harrison brought something interesting to this video.
He is a tall and lean skinny twink type. He likes both guys and girls, and based on the number of times he jerks-off a day, he has a very high sex drive. Well, he is 19-years-old and is basically a cum machine.
With both sexes, he loves oral; eating-out girls, and sucking-off dudes. With guys, he says he loves to eat their cum.
I always ask the guys to bring clothing options to the shoot, and he showed up with this shirt with dried stains all over it.
I asked, "This is cum all over this shirt?"
Harrison nodded yes and he thought maybe we could integrate it into the shoot. I know there are a lot guys who love to see guys jerk-off in their shirts, and especially cum all over it. Since the shirt was a dark blue, I knew his cum would show-up nicely on it.
I try to have him put the shirt on over his head for the entire video, but after struggling with it, he just takes it completely off.
He gets his big 8-inch cock hard easily and starts to show it off.
For the ending, he gets the shirt back on, and he is super eager to cum on it. I definitely think he gets turned-on by shooting on it.
He spills his load on to it, adding more DNA stains to his walking cum towel!
I know there will be more than a few "Eww!" out there, but personally I thought it was super-hot, especially when he takes a sniff of his jizz soaked shirt!
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harrison Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.11622 секунды с 9 запросами