Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 142.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Frankipoveda Ep. 42

Mike Solo Second Young America

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Video language: English
Amateur british twink Mike Solo Second jerking off cums per day.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:43
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1100kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 87.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike Solo Second

Dale Cooper Ozone

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Ass Play, Big Dick, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Dale Cooper shows up at your doorstep showing off a stunning chiseled body, hard throbbing cock and beautiful hairy ass. You see him looking up at you from your phone. The mobile hookup site is the perfect place to order in when you are just not in the mood to cruise and you are now looking at your main course. A few texts later and there he is at your door, the incredibly handsome Dale Cooper. His handsome scruffy face looks even hotter than his photo and when he smiles you are as much his as he is yours. You do not even need to say a word, he knows exactly why he is there. Stripping seductively down to a jock strap, he knows you are eyeing him up like a piece of beef and he wants to give you the show of your life. He teases his finger around his hot hairy hole and just when you think he will pull away he plunges it deep inside, wishing aloud that it was your dick instead. He works his finger in and out and his cock be hard as a rock. When he shows you his entire body, from the athletic musculature of his chest to the chiseled strength of his legs you want so hard to take in the full picture but you cannot. The monster cock now standing at full mast is taking all of your attention. Framed by a delicious patch of thick dark pubic hair and a pair of low hanging balls, his cock would easily take two hands to wrestle into submission. Finally, once his show is nearingpletion he lay you down on the floor and showers you with his hot creamy spunk. Leaving you exhausted and spent just from watching him. You know he will be back for more. A lot more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dale Cooper

Lucas Leon Solo North Lakewood

Cast: Lucas Leon
Genres: Muscular, Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English
It seems a lot of studios are no longer having models sign a short-term exclusive contact, and a few models are taking advantage of sampling studios they want to work with. Lucas Leon did a couple studios, seeing which would be a good fit. And I needed a Bottom.
With Rydell's massive cock, I was looking for bottoms who would be up for the challenge of taking on his big dick.
But first, I wanted to get a solo and a photo shoot so I would have his bio gallery, but also check out his skills in front of multiple cameras.
With his experience, he is a very polished and knows how to play to the audience.
He also loves having his nipples played with, and they are quite large and easy to capture on video.
Lucas is not only a Bottom, but he clearly knows his bubble-butt is one of his best assets. For the strip-down portion of this video, he repeatedly spun around so we could see his ass. For a guy who likes to Top, it was awesome to see his muscled-ass flexing and jiggling around.
For his cum shot, I put on the Jet & Vander video, where Jet cums 7 times. That video has an amazing ending, but Lucas preferred the very first time Jet cums from being fucked, and watching Vander suck the rest of the cum out of Jet's cock.
It was a very specific moment in that video that I replayed 3 times for Lucas. It clearly triggered something in his brain to make his cock spit out a wad of cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11792kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucas Leon Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.12047 секунды с 9 запросами