View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 06:35 AM   #5515
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marc Kfar saba

Video language: English
Jalil wets damien’s hole with his tongue before damien pounds jalil’s perfect, inviting ass. Jalil’s hard cock bounces as he rides damien’s thick dick. Damien blows his hot load all over jalil’s face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marc

Phillip Solo Plantersville

Cast: Phillip
Genres: Muscular, Solo, Masturbation
Phillip is a fantastic looking guy with an amazing smile.
And you have to check out his hairy legs and ass. He shaves his chest, so it will make you wonder what a beast he would be if he let it grow in. I know there are lots of guys that love hairy legs, so this is the guy for you! His legs a very hairy!
He has a nice size cock at just over 7-inches, and he easily got hard for the photos. When it came time to shoot the video, he also was turned-on quickly, but it did take him a bit to get fully up. He talks to the camera a little, and it is super-hot to hear him moan.
Phillip was a little worried about cumming and before the shoot asked if he could finger himself. I suggested a couple butt plugs, and he picked a finger-sized beginner plug. It was laughably small. So, I sold him on the trusty plug that has vibration action, and he took it and looked a bit dubious.
After he gives us a great stroke show, he gets on his back and I had a little anxiety as he attempts to put the toy in. He said he had never had more than a finger up there, but he navigated getting the toy in.
He activates the vibration action and you can literally see his cock get fully-hard.
Phillip easily blows his load, and though I don't think he was anywhere near being sold on taking a cock, he definitely loved prostate stimulation!
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phillip Solo

Only Fans - Frankipoveda Ep. 43 New Providence

2月初帶隊春季盃的田徑教練,操社畜� ��像在電高中生。壓在桌上罰跪著幹, 社畜只能乖乖服從。
每次嚴厲要求選手成績,都為了趁參� �期間約社畜打砲。
Duration: 1:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5911kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 86.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Frankipoveda Ep. 43

Aiden Ward Moundville

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aiden Ward
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Aiden comes to visit and can't wait to undress to show off his massive cock. Don't let this thin twink boy fool you, he has a 8 inch thick cock of a full grown man. He strokes and rubs it until he releases his sweet load just for you. Enjoy!
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8766kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Ward

Время генерации страницы 0.07784 секунды с 9 запросами