View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 06:34 AM   #8035
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jalif Studios - Hard Working Bastards (Currantes) Sewaren

Cast: Angel Castor, David Torres, Ger Rodriguez, Ivan Alonso, Kid Barraca, Manuel Roko, Niko Latinos, Tony Duque
Welcome to the world of hard workers! Bricklayers, mechanics, painters… Eight studs very eager to work… on a good ass!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:08:25
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jalif Studios - Hard Working Bastards (Currantes)

Hard Hats Merritt

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Raw Entry Club
Cast: Taylor, Milos, Zoor, Marek, Pavol, Ronny, Karlos, Jan, Peter and Michael.
Genres: Teenagers, european boys, bareback , outdoors
Working in construction will never be the same for these guys!
These hot young guys report to the job with their tool ready to work! In the middle of assessing a job they are eagerly distracted by their co-workers and it's clothes off from there! 100% bareback!!! it's a cock-sucking, ass-eating, bareback butt-fucking, cum-swallowing bonanza!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 826kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Hats

Fuck Machine Thackerville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Description:
Hugo Milano Fucks Scottie
You can't be a real Cocky Boy unless you can take it as good as you give it. To pop Scottie's bottom cherry he was paired up with that big slab of italian meat, Hugo Milano. Hugo starts eating Scottie's ass, getting it wet and ready as he fingers it. Scottie climbs on top of Hugo's hard cock and bounces up and down, struggling to take all that dick. Hugo then bends Scottie over so he can fuck him from behind. Scottie won't be able to walk for a few days but at least now he can say he's a true Cocky Boy!
Nelson Troy Fucks Orlando Dawson
People have been going so crazy over Nelson Troy's videos that we thought the only thing to do was to release another one. This time I partnered him up with that extremely talented bottom, Orlando Dawson so Nelson's cock could get a really good workout. They start off making out until Orlando (as expected) quickly goes for Nelson's dick. He yanks Nelson's jeans down and starts blowing Nelson as Nelson shoves Orlando's head down further onto his cock. After an epic blow job Nelson says "I want your ass on my cock". Orlando, eager to please, bends over right away. Nelson licks Orlando's hole to get it wet and ready and then starts slamming his cock into him doggie style. Nelson gives it to him good as he tells Orlando to "back his ass up" and to "take my cock". Then Orlando lays down on his back so Nelson can pile drive fuck him. Orlando, unable to take any more deep dicking, shoots a thick load right into his own mouth, coating his entire tongue in cum! Nelson shoots next, covering Orlando in his own sticky load.
Austin Wilde Fucks Skyler Caine
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:57
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Machine

10 Feet of Meat New Salisbury

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Gabriel Lenfant, Kennedy Carter, Jake Bass, Stephen Forest, Jimmy Cox, Pierre Fitch, Ben Rose
Genres: Big Dick,Anal,Masturbation,Rim Job,Deep Throating,Oral Sex,Toys,Bondage,Condom
Video language: English
There’s nothing like a big-dicked stud! Everyone loves a guy with a huge dick that knows exactly how to use it. When he’s pounding away at a tight willing hole, there’s nothing else on his mind but getting every inch of that giant cock in a tight crevice. In this DVD, I’ve put together some of the biggest cocks around for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:43:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Feet of Meat

Время генерации страницы 0.06485 секунды с 9 запросами