BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Blackmailed By The Doc

Blackmailed By The Doc

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 377 MiB
Time: 20 min 12 s

Tags: College, Boy, Gay
Description: Okay so I know I shouldn't be smoking weed during training but it was just a few hit off a blunt and I thought no harm of it..but somebody at the party musta snitched on me and told the coach.

So when I walk in I knew it was about that but I was just hoping there would be someway out of it...and luckily I guess, the doc struck up a deal with me...if I let him perform his experiments on me he'd let me off the hook.

It was a strange sensation when he put the straps on my dick and turned the juice on. It was like a million ants crawling inside my dick but in a good way..it made me really hard and I was even pre-cuming...he then put his finger in my ass and felt around a bit..I guess prepping me for the next instrument he was gonna use on me. It was a white thing with an odd shape..I was a bit nervous but when he inserted it...my asshole sucked it right in as if it were supposed to be in there.

I was now really feeling some incredible pleasure...I never thought I'd be so rock hard with something up my butt and electrical pulses in my dick. I don't think I ever came so hard than that day!
Cast: Juan Martinez

Download Blackmailed By The Doc 1 280 :
https://k2s.cc/file/b0955f5ba531e
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08144 секунды с 9 запросами