View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 04:45 PM   #18
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mongerinasia.com- Big White Cock Dumps Loads of Sperm into Skinny Teen

Mongerinasia.com- Big White Cock Dumps Loads of Sperm into Skinny Teen

Description:
18-year-old Joyce was a sweet little teen from the mountainside. Her English wasnt that good and she didnt have much of a personality, but her body was nice and slim and thats all I really cared about. Although she had difficulty communicating in English, she was able to adequately express to me her one overarching need: sperm from a foreign man to fertilize her.

I asked Joyce to change into some sexy, stripper clothes for me, then proceeded to examine her tight teen body. Her tummy was taut and her small tits had long, pointy nipples. And although her ass was small, it was round and curvy, exhibiting all the right qualities of fecundity for a healthy breeder.

Joyce blew me for a while and let me fuck her face until I was rock hard. I then plowed into Joyces tiny pussy in multiple positions as she just laid there and took the brutal pounding stoically. I dont think she made a sound the whole time. Some guys get upset when a girl doesnt moan or scream, but I could care less. Sex is for a mans pleasure, not a womans, so if she wants to lay there silently while I slide in and out of her fuckholes, its fine with me.

I finally pushed Joyce down on her tummy into lazy doggy and pounded her from behind, squeezing her fresh, round asscheeks in my hands like putty. When I could no longer hold it, I shot stream after stream of my hot sticky jizz into Joyces wet breeding box. Although I corked her and definitely impregnated the little doe, she made a huge mess all over my sheets after I pulled out the cork How disrespectful Hahaha...
Model:
Joyce
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 004_joyce.mp4
File Size : 1417.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:004_joyce.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.12468 секунды с 9 запросами