Neighbourhood Watch

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 378 MiB
Runtime: 23 min 37 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Threesome ffm
Cast:
Description: So as you can see, Sylvia and I decided we’d had enough minge munching and wanted some cock instead. More specifically, Jim’s cock. Who up until this point had been behind the camera and had only reached out for a quick feel of mine and Sylvia’s bottoms before we dragged him into the furore. We wanted cock and we wanted it now we demanded. “But who are we going to get to film us,” Jim cried. We have a female neighbour from Russia, Sylvi and asked her to capture all our antics. This isn’t some bizarre neighbourhood watch scheme that me and Jim had dreamt up, she was just repaying the favour we did for her a couple of weeks back (don’t ask). It was really horny having another girl filming us fucking, which got me thinking that maybe one day i can persuade her into fucking in front of the camera with us. Anyway….Sylvia and I pounced upon Jim and fucked him senseless of course. I particularly liked sucking and sharing the cock with her and when Jim was fucking me from behind standing up while I kissed Sylvia. All these Sylvis and Sylvias are getting confusing, so its probably best you watch it all for yourself to find out who fucked who, when and more importantly who got the spunk where it went!

Neighbourhood Watch
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03540 секунды с 9 запросами