BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sebastian

Sebastian

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Time: 13 min 57 s

Tags: College, Boy, Gay
Description: Since summer is slowly coming to an end, we like to offer free check ups at the clinic for the students. Sebastian just started at the campus and was wanting a quick once over just to make sure everything was ok. He was a jogger so I decided to check his heart first. His beat was strong and quite healthy as well as his lungs. I asked him to disrobe and to stay in his white underwear. I felt his glands and abdomen. It’s important to check our young students for STDs so I removed his underwear to check his penis…and instantly he became erect…what better chance than that to check his prostate. His tight hole squeezed my finger as I slowly inserted it. I could feel just a slight swelling of his prostate but nothing to be alarmed about. I slowly stroked his rock hard penis with my finger up his tight boy hole. He moaned with delight as I tickled his prostate…and almost without warning his dick exploded like a geyser of hot sticky cum! It just kept comin’ out! I must have him return for an electrostimulation experiment.
Cast: Sebastian Daconia

Download Sebastian 1 280 :
https://k2s.cc/file/7bc595e885591
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03744 секунды с 9 запросами