View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 06:12 AM   #3697
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Explicite-art.com- *Virtual Presence* : French vintage erotic film Virtual Presence

Explicite-art.com- *Virtual Presence* : French vintage erotic film Virtual Presence

Description:
A member of the site noticed that, on the Virtual Presence page, the movie was missing. I found the video in my archives, re-encoded it and I present it to you. This is the oldest video of this site, it has been shot in 1996. It_s not very hardcore, it only presents nude women, masturbation, dildo scenes and lesbian scenes. But the four girls are lovely and I thought this vintage program could interest you. Initially, it was an interactive cd-rom (point and click action). Four young beauties in sunny Paris, four sensual and sexual adventures and a four girls lesbian scene at the end. Masturbaton, dildo penetrations, POV sex, lesbian action. A vintage video by John B. Root.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Explicite-art.com
Info:
File Name : virtualpresence-1280x720.mp4
File Size : 1214.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080 @ 2100x1080
Duration : 00:54:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:virtualpresence-1280x720.mp4 - 1.2 GB
UbiqFile:virtualpresence-1920x1080.mp4 - 2.3 GB