GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A classic beauty next door

A classic beauty next door

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 3.41 GiB
Runtime: 59 min 36 s

Tags: Anal, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Toys, Upskirt, Young old, Creampie, Dildo
Cast:
Description: Part 1:
I met the lovely Louisa at a bus-stop and simply marvelled at her cuteness. A classic, "Girl next door", I'd say. Although, I never get to live next door to anyone like her! Anyway, I managed to entice her back to my place for some fun and as usual, the Pt 1 section was perfect for, "Breaking her in". She did some great work with the dildo and even jammed it up her tight arse. I must admit, I just had to let her sample my cock. I know, I can hear you say, "But Jim, you're a great cameraman, you wouldn't be swayed from your work by a slip of a girl, wiggling her butt at you!" Well you'd be amazed at my dexterity, the ability to hang on to a fucking big camera and perform at the same time. It's an art, learned over time.

Part 2:
Well after the great success of Part 1, I decided to dress Louisa up in some "Kinky clobber", namely red boots, black hold up stockings and a skin tight little PVC skirt. Also just to finish things off she wore some long gloves, which felt great against my dick! Well you know what I'm like when faced with a cute babe, dressed like this... yes, I turned into rabid devil-dog and attacked her full on, groping, prodding and slobbering all over her in my insatiable lust! I know it wasn't a pretty sight, a desperate, middle aged man, foaming at the mouth with lust. But, I ask, what would you do in the same circumstances? Especially, knowing that her tight bum was on offer!

A classic beauty next door
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03538 секунды с 9 запросами