View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 03:20 PM   #1547
cassiebig

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Raw Pussy 1 Elza A

Raw Pussy 1 Elza A

Tags: Apron, Barefoot, Blonde, Breast Holding, Brown Hair, Close Up Ass, Close Up Breasts
Name: Raw Pussy 1

Resolution: 790x525 File size: 229 Mb Number: 123

Sizzling-hot blonde Elza A has been cooking up the most delicious kind of trouble in her kitchen. "I was going to fry a steak for a guy. a neighbor," she explains. "Well, he was just a neighbor at the time, but things had already gotten flirty and I was horny for him. I was cooking naked in my apron - just a little self-indulgence before he arrived. As I handled the steak and felt it slip between my fingers, juicy and tender, I got carried away. I was suddenly desperate to know how it would feel against my body, so I cut off a little slice and began to rub it on my tits, all over my nipples. I was sliding it down my belly, to my shaved pussy. I didn't quite go there - I dropped the steak and trailed my fingers into my slit instead. I was so slick and wet I slipped two inside of me, down to the knuckle. I frigged myself into a frenzy, splayed out on my kitchen floor. All the while, I imagined my neighbor plowing me, and when I got on my knees, face down like he was doing me doggy style, I came so hard. My head was still spinning when I heard the doorbell, and I panicked. I threw the steak in the trash - the entire thing - and grabbed a robe, pussy juices trickling down my thighs. It was my neighbor with a bottle of red wine, and I made some lame excuse that I'd been 'hungry for meat', so there'd be no steak. The poor guy looked kinda disappointed, but we ordered pizza and I made it up to him - right then and there on the kitchen floor. Doggy style."

DOWNLOAD: Raw Pussy 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03822 секунды с 9 запросами