Sultry French girl Stella

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
File Size: 333 MiB
Runtime: 42 min 44 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Shaved, Threesome ffm
Cast:
Description: As you may have seen (and if you haven't go and check her out on my husbands site), Jim stumbled upon the sultry French girl Stella when she was lost and trying to read her map. He managed to convince her to come back to the apartment and appear in a movie with him. While she was getting changed I thought that she was a complete babe and even when I was filming her, I reached out from behind the camera and had a sneaky grope. So when Jim had run out of steam in his video (he was like a man possessed and needed a breather) then I asked Stella if she'd be up for appearing on my website. She immediately said yes (well it was rather obvious that she was rather keen on getting her paws on me) and we went off and looked through the wardrobe for a different outfit for her to wear. So we decided upon the air hostess outfit, it fitted like a dream and of course some sexy stockings, oooh la la!

Anyway as Stella and I were in the throws of passion, Jimbo decides he wants to 'resume play' (sorry its Wimbledon at the moment) and stuffs his dick back into the shot. We weren't going to argue as both Stella and I love licking pussy as much as we like licking cock. Jim then decides that we should put the camera he's holding on the tripod and that, 'yes Lara, of course its going to zoom in and out easily'. You of course can see everything and with our frantic threesome going on, there was of course going to be a few issues, but i'm sure you'll find it sexy and if not, you'll have a laugh anyway.

Sultry French girl Stella
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05812 секунды с 9 запросами