I was wearing Louboutin shoes

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
File Size: 279 MiB
Runtime: 29 min 59 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings
Cast:
Description: I'd been spying out of my window and had spotted a workman who looked like a plumber out of my window. I ran downstairs not knowing what i was planning to say to him and asking jim for inspiration i said i had a blockage. Hmm i'm not sure that was the correct definition but i had other problems when the plumber asked why my husband was filming. I managed to side step that question by saying it was for my blog - well i was telling half the truth! It turns out the plumber had a spare 20 minutes and that he'd take a look at my problem and try and fix it. Back in my kitchen he wrongly tried to say that i had a decrepit washing machine when really i had a blocked u-bend. What is it with cowboy tradesmen in this country!! Anyway, as he was trying to show me the problem, i only had one option which of course, was to lie inappropriately on top of him, feeling his lovely body, while i tried to see the problem. Demtiri by this point had guessed that we were up to no good and declared that it was a problem in this area with all the women jumping on top of him trying to seduce him, that he was not getting any paid work done!! haha So i was in luck and there on the kitchen floor i pulled open his boiler suit and started to suck his cock and what a cock it was. Lovely and stiff, greeting me as iff it knew it was going to see some action that day. I rode his cock and then took him somewhere more comfortable where he could fuck me hard and give me the shafting that i needed. I stopped to show off my lovely stockings and heels half way through and was surprised when Demitri knew that i was wearing Louboutin shoes. After the intermission i continued to get shafted senseless and ended up with a lovely mouth full of spunk. I will have to check out more tradesmen in the future if they a lll give me a servicing like he did!

I was wearing Louboutin shoes
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02879 секунды с 9 запросами