GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cuckoo Cuckold

Cuckoo Cuckold

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 1.19 GiB
Runtime: 20 min 46 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Panties, Masturbation, Solo Action
Cast:
Description: Now I've had an idea for a while now after I read on the internet about cuckolds. Now cuckolds, usually husbands, like their wives going off, fucking other people and coming back and telling them all about how much they enjoyed themselves, while they fuck each other. This can also develop to the husband being in the same room as his wife and the guy/girl/group she's fucking - are you keeping up? Now there's one particular guy I've been wanting to have on my website for many years now but we just couldn't get our schedules to fit. So I told Jim about the cuckold idea I had. Now this is where it gets even more interesting as the guy - Dean - and I could get together on the same day, but he was in the UK and I was in Budapest. Never one to be thwarted in a perverted sex game, I planned to jet back off to the UK, with both Jim & I logging on to our webcams so he could watch as I enjoyed myself on another mans cock....live! Jim was as extremely excited about the idea as I was, as you can see after I play with myself and Jim fucks me and makes me swallow all his spunk in preparation for Deans cock. So tune in next week to see whether intercontinental telecommunications held up!

Cuckoo Cuckold
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03252 секунды с 9 запросами