View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 04:30 AM   #1172
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clothed Female and Clothed Male?!?

Clothed Female and Clothed Male?!?

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 1.91 GiB
Runtime: 33 min 37 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Panties, Shaved, Babe, Big Tits, Threesome ffm
Cast:
Description: Now there is a niche called CFNM (clothed female, naked male). However, Jim likes to keep his shirt and socks on (he has shirt and sock fans) and he likes the girls to be dressed to, so he's kind of created a niche where we all fuck but keep our clothes on. However, this is my website Mr Slip, so Dominica and I do get the majority of our clothes off, yet keep our stockings, suspenders and gloves on of course! With the huge bed we have in the apartment it's quite fun shagging my husband on it for probably the first time in my website history. Especially a threesome with such a sexy, cock loving babe as Dominica. I loved helping the cock into her pussy and licking the juice off afterwards, watching her come on Jims' cock and when she held his balls with her long, black lacy gloved hands while he fucked her in spoons was especially erotic. Dominica even took over on camera at one point and watch as Jim fucked me until I came. The girls love being given the chance to be 'camerawoman' and its fabulous looking back at what they thought was sexy and what they filmed. The highlight for me was Jim fucking Dominica and then getting me to pull his cock out and wank his cock until he spunked into my mouth. Then I snowballed it with Dominica and dribbled some over our gloves making both them and our faces both messy and creamy. She is a very sexy babe and I definately hope its less than 2 years before she joins us again.

Clothed Female and Clothed Male?!?
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04954 секунды с 9 запросами