View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 06:46 PM   #1364
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Bound, Gagged and Bum Fucked

Bound, Gagged and Bum Fucked

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 605 MiB Time: 33 min 8 s

Anal, BDSM, Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings
Even though Kane was a little nervous last time he fucked me, we both had a really good time. A lot of his mates from the army had written to me saying they had seen us on my website and wanked off to it so many times. I asked a few of them to come along but they were to scared to appear in front of the camera so I decided that I should ask Kane to return for an extravaganza. There were 2 conditions to him returning to LarasPlayground: 1. He had to bring his squaddie uniform with him and wear it while he fucked me. 2. I wanted to be tied up and arse fucked. Of course he was more than willing to come and fulfil all my needs and my holes and as they day got nearer i got more and more excited! Having a fit, muscly squaddie, in his uniform, in my living room, was too much for my pussy to take and as soon as he changed into his combat outfit i pounced upon him. It was so exciting and as my plan developed I thought that to spice up being tied up and arse fucked (if that wasn't spicy enough)! I would put on a ball gag and just let him use me. Its unusual for me to be submissive but it really turned me on, as you can see. I let Kane rub loads of lube into my tight arsehole, finger it and then fuck it in 3 different positions with his big cock before finally spunking both in my arse and then pulling out and dribbling the rest of his juice over it. An amazing fuck session and one i will definitely be repeating in the future.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01598 секунды с 9 запросами