AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Festive fun with Tracy

Festive fun with Tracy

Name of actress:
Tags: Blondes, Boobs, Shaved, Teens, Solo Action

Well, my brethren, once again Christmas and New Year are upon us. This is the time we all reflect on the past year and give thanks for what we have received and look forward to a bountiful forthcoming year! Members of jimslip.com will shout, "Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!" as they celebrate the fact that I have survived yet another year of being abused and used by some of the most beautiful girls on Earth. I must admit, I am now a physical wreck! The girls have truly pummelled me flat this year and even as I write, I am in the hands of two very talented Vietnamese masseurs, kneading out the knots and muscular injuries incurred by a year of brutality at the hands of these monsters! In my day, girls were fresh, shy and retiring, even, if I may be so bold, "Fragrant!" Nowadays, these young beauties behave like crazed Dervishes, showing not an ounce of shame at their disgraceful antics! Luckily, I always have on hand a bottle of smelling salts, that on many occasions my wife, Lara Latex, has been forced to administer when I have been close to fainting from the shock of witnessing some new shocking and shameful act of gross licentiousness on the part of these demons! Anyway, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas this week we have for you the most beautiful and cute Tracy Gold, who will as a mark of respect, relates the story of Christmas in her own special way! May I take this opportunity on behalf of myself and my wife Lara Latex, to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Festive fun with Tracy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 38 s
Size: 381 MiB

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16197 секунды с 9 запросами