View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 08:30 AM   #18
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh: The Covenant

Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh: The Covenant

Description:
If someone had told me a month ago that I would be marched to wedding bed on my hands and knees like a dog, I would have been mortified.

Now all I can do is pant and tremble when Brother Hart drags me by the hair to the edge of the temple bed.

When I gave into him that first time in the parking lot at church, I was just a girl who didn_t know what real sex was like. Now I_ve looked the man I love in the eyes while being fucked by two other men. I was told to use my mouth to please another woman, and in my mind I begged for more.

I_ve been spanked until my skin glowed, and stretched wider than I ever thought possible. I_ve been paraded around so everyone in the temple knows I_m nothing but a lying slut and a whore.

I have loved every second of it.

I know what it means to be used, and I don_t want it to stop. I was even worried that I might never be satisfied by Brother Hart after learning so many new ways to be abused. I thought he might not be able to treat me the way that I need to leave me shaking and wet.

Now I know better. Brother Hart knows that I_m a slut, and he likes it. He knows how to treat a girl like me, and I can_t wait to show him all of the tricks I_ve learned in the temple.

I may be getting on my knees to wash his feet, but I_m sure I can think of a few more things to do to show him how much I appreciate the road his cock started me on.

I do wonder, though: how hard is he going to fuck me now that neither one of us is pretending I_m some shy and innocent teen?
Model:
Ashleigh
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0097_160524_mgz_03-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-ashleigh-the-covenant_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1463.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0097_160524_mgz_03-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-ashleigh-the-covenant_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.03467 секунды с 9 запросами