WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 500 Pound Vatican Trip

500 Pound Vatican Trip

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 3 min
Size: 3.62 GiB

Description: Well you could have knocked me down with a feather, when the lovely Liz contacted me and suggested I meet her Christian pal, Renee. Well she works at her local church as a cleaner and is an all round, "Goody Two Shoes". Just the type of girl that should be dragged into the Abyss by the devil himself........Jim Slip. Anyway, Liz and I , enticed her into the Dark Side by the promise of 500 pound CASH and once she realised that 500 pound was exactly what she needed to take a pilgrimage to the Vatican she was sold on the idea. Liz barged me out of the way, declaring that as an "Agent of Satan" she should be allowed to ravage the hapless Renee first, so I stood back and filmed Liz showing her the delights of HOT XXX LESBO ACTION! Oh, by the way, next week, I screw their bums!!

Well finally Liz got Renee primed and ready for cock, so I got stuck in. There's nothing better than a threesome with two rampant girls, especially when one of them is as innocent as Rene. Liz and I ravaged her senseless, I for one was keen to ensure that I got the most from my precious 500 pound. As for Rene, she seemed to have a good time, I suppose anything's better than scrubbing floors and fighting off randy vicars!
Tags: Anal, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hairy, Hand jobs, Stockings, Lesbian, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Toys, Upskirt, Facial, Threesome ffm, Dildo
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD 500 Pound Vatican Trip
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03164 секунды с 9 запросами