Old 07-14-2021, 05:57 AM   #5297
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Russel Kern Forked River

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Russel Kern
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Moaning, Masturbation, Cumshot, Handjob, Jerking Off, Shaved, Smooth, Russian, Uncut
Video language: English
Russel Kern is a tall, lanky young man and we find him sitting in a chair rubbing his crotch through his jeans. He lifts up his shirt to show off his tight abs. His hand is drawn back to his crotch where he slowly unzips his jeans revealing a growing bulge in his underwear. His cock is stiff and definitely fills out his underwear. Russell strips out of his shirt and jeans, leaving on only his jock strap. He bends over the chair with his backside towards the camera and pulls apart his ass-cheeks with his hands. He starts slapping his cheeks and his fingers soon find their way into his sweet, tight hole. Primed and ready to go, he slips out of his jock strap, plops down on the chair and his rock-hard cock stands straight up. Russell licks his hands and applies the spit to his cock. He starts jacking his long, uncut piece of meat, thoroughly enjoying it as he tweaks his nipples. This young man knows how to pleasure himself and his jerking gets faster and more deliberate. His breathing deepens as he brings himself close to busting a nut. His balls all but disappear and with a deep, low moan his cock erupts shooting creamy white jizz all over his chest and tummy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 579.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russel Kern

Devin Flare Bandy

Release Year: 2019
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Devin Flare
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
Only a true gay can give a guy a real sincere pleasure. This guy loves his friend as himself. And he often loves himself, since masturbation is sacred ...
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11747kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devin Flare

Dink Presents - Sebastian Woods Luzerne

Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Sebastian Woods
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
This is a very exciting day for me and It's been a long time coming. Recently I traded in the tractor and the Carhartt coveralls for my more spiffy Tommy Bahama leisure wear. I hopped in the Jaguar and headed for the alluring lights of my local Walmart. Some of you know that when I sold Active Duty I bought a farm in my home state of North Carolina. I'm sure man of you are saying, 'Why, bitch?' and I understand completely. If there was ever anyone who seemed less suited for hoeing the rows, it would certainly be me. Now, hoeing in a completely different sense of the term would be right up my alley. More along the lines of whoring like a hooker on shore leave, that is. In fact, in recent months, I thought about that everyday out there on the farm. I spent a lot of time thinking about the old days. The days of Active Duty and all the fun we had. And, for those of you who remember me, I thought a lot about you, too! I missed the camaraderie that we'd built here over the 17 years that I dedicated to the mission that would define Active Duty. The mission was simple really. To create a place where military men and those who loved, admired and lusted after them could come together and feel part of something greater than themselves.
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7967kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dink Presents - Sebastian Woods

Aidan Torres Solo Hyannis

Genres: Bareback
You can really tell that Aidan is shy during his interview.But when he gets his giant cock out, and I do mean giant, he is a lot more confident.Aidan is more of a Bottom, though many guys take one look at his cock and they want it in them. He is good enough Top, but I get the feeling he really does prefer to bottom.His solo is great too! He gets hard easy, and his cum shot is another amazing ending!
Check back later to see this adorable dude with a huge cock, get his assed rammed!
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aidan Torres Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.03929 секунды с 9 запросами