View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 02:43 PM   #1651
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default You may have seen Sylvia before...

You may have seen Sylvia before...

DOWNLOAD

About video
Now you may have seen Sylvia before. My husband Jimslip had the pleasure of fucking her last year and she was so damn hot, that I just had to get here back so I could get my mitts on her. Now what is better than 1 sexy secretary? 2 sexy secretaries I hear you cry!!! We both dressed up in white see through blouses, short, tight skirts, seamed stockings and heels. We just loved showing our bottoms off to Jim, Sylvia bending me over and having burying her tongue in my pussy and arse; teasing Jim. I loved it when I pushed Sylvia back against the wall, her leaning back with my lipstick smeared across her face with my tongue jammed in between her pussy lips. I knew Jim wouldn’t be able to stand it for much longer, so Sylvia and I both bent over the sofa on our hands and knees and let him have a fondle of our swollen pussies. We pulled him round the front to take it in turns to suck on his cock. Sylvia and I were both desperate to fuck the cock by this point, but i was the lucky girl who got it squeezed into me first…watch out for part 2 of this sexy escapade. Will sylvia get it squeezed into her and if so, where will jim cum?
Starring:
Tags: Stockings, Lesbian, Shaved

Size: 366 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 23 min 21 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03670 секунды с 9 запросами