View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 05:47 AM   #5273
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Latin Loads - Chris Eglesias Kapowsin

Chris Eglesias is one of the NY Dominican dudes you see on the subway with the NY Yankees hat, low hanging jeans, and swagger that we all want. You know, the type you wish would follow you home and flood your guts with his load. He whipped out his dick from his boxers and that perfect mushroom head came to life. With his piercing bedroom eyes we got him busting a nice hot 5-spurt cumshot all over his athletic belly. Every day is Cinco de Mayo when Chris’ cock is around!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9675kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 606.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Loads - Chris Eglesias

Latin Loads - Alesandro Pontiac

This hot, straight carioca taxi driver from Rio de Janeiro has been San Francisco for only six months. His stories of fucking in the back seat of his cab were so hot that he had all of us reaching for our pirocas. He invited us to film him in Brazil at his place in Humaitá, on the South Zone of Rio.
Duration: 5:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8602kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Loads - Alesandro

Onlyfans - Tyler Nixon Ep. 2 ZACAPA

Finally back home where I get my first actual shower!! Finally back home where I get my first actual shower!!
Duration: 9:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 433.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Tyler Nixon Ep. 2

Latin Loads - Dallas Long Grayson

A straight man on a mission to spread his babies where ever he goes. Dallas was discovered by Max in the NYC subway with a sinewy tight muscular body and long flowing Fabio hair. When asked how big his cock is, Dallas said it was 9 inches - - - 9 and a half “if you are being generous, but I make up for it in thickness”. Nothing to make up for here – one of the most gorgeous uncut cocks we’ve seen and captivating to watch him spank the monkey and squirt his seed.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7176kbps

File size: 579.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Loads - Dallas Long

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами