View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 12:15 AM   #1648
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default This week I am in leafy Surrey

This week I am in leafy Surrey

DOWNLOAD

About video
This week I am in leafy Surrey and on the hunt for a couple. I don't know why but I decided to choose a great big hill to start my search on, don't ask why. After a few bugger off's I stumbled across Anna and Kai who've been seeing each other for 3 years and have done a few kinky things in this time. I asked them whether they've had any threesome fun before and they begin to tell me a rather bizarre story about an event that happened at a swingers club. I won't tell you any more, you'll have to watch to find out what happened. Anyway they're up for some fun with me, even after Jimbo pounces from behind the bushes he's been secretly hiding in and startles them!

When we get back to my pad we discuss what Anna likes wearing when she dresses up for Kai. She prefers the classier, rather than the slutty look, which is just fine by me. I take her into my boudoir where she helps me finish off putting on my pink, nylon stockings. I decide i'd like to sample Anna before Kai joins in so check out our colourful a-line dresses and skirts, suspenders and seamed stockings. All the frills are so sexy. Looking like ladies, acting like whores!
Starring:
Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Threesome ffm

Size: 249 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 24 min 33 s

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22399 секунды с 9 запросами