GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Young photographic student

Young photographic student

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
File Size: 222 MiB
Runtime: 23 min 37 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Brunettes, Fetish, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Teens, Upskirt, Puffy nipples, Young old, Babe
Cast:
Description: Still in Budapest, Lara my cameraperson picked up a young photographic student, also called Lara, taking pictures of the Danube. I shall refer to her as Lara 1 to avoid confusion. Lara 1 decided to take up the Jim Slip get fucked for 100000 Forint Challenge. Anyway, this girl is so sexy, I decided to split in 2 halves (Not literally). In Part 1 you can settle down and enjoy this delectable babe playing with herself and so on and generally getting herself ready for some steamy fucking. Firstly, she chose a sexy ensemble to wear, a little denim skirt and some over knee thick black socks, finished off with skin tight little white knickers! Anyway, after a time I just had to get my dick out for her to enjoy and I settled for some HOT MINGE MUNCHING XXX action. Note: I always write such things in bold, to remain in keeping with the rest of the adult industry that thinks if you write things in bold, it has more impact.

Young photographic student
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02460 секунды с 9 запросами