View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 06:57 AM   #6174
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DreamBoyBondage Ian - Sexual Servitude - Chapter 2 Santo Domingo Pueblo

Straight college boy Ian is living through a nightmare he couldn't have even imagined a few days ago. He has been dragged into a concrete room, stripped to his jock and bound in a web of rope that makes it impossible to protect himself. Now the muscular young man in a hoodie who grabbed him is fucking him with a massive, hard-rubber dildo, a humiliating and painful violation that makes Ian scream in agony. Jared squeezes and strokes Ian's cock the whole time, clearly fulfilling some sexual fantasy. And then things get even worse. Another man appears and, working with Jared, shoves the dildo deep up Ian's ass and ropes it in place. Then Jared whips the boy's now permanently fucked ass, sending him into spasms of pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Ian - Sexual Servitude - Chapter 2

This Will Hurt, Scene 3 Peabody

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Video language: English
Tristan Phoenix is shackled by Phenix Saint and Rusty Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves. Saint happily takes charge of Phoenix,fucking the bottoms throat and then his tight, round ass with him onall fours.
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Will Hurt, Scene 3

The New Prefects Revenge serui

Studio: Stingpictures
There comes a time in every lads life when he makes it to the sixth form and the high office of Prefect, House Captain or even Head Boy.
As another term starts at famous St Datchets Academy Joe Templeton make it to House Captain. However because he wears this shinning
accolade doesnt mean he escapes punishment but now instead of just receiving it he can at last give it out too. He's not alone and
among this years honours list the position of Head Boy goes to Nicky Hornby. Known to be a tough nut he soon gets to grip with his new position
of power. One unlucky recipient is Danny Herbert who one his way back from a routine visit to the clinic is waylaid by Horby and given a good
spanking for his trouble, seemingly a little unfair having just had his vitamin shots from the doctor. Templeton isn't short of victims either and
has to deal with two lads for over excesses in an illegal wine tasting session. This is followed by another caning laid on to a lad who decided to go AWOL for some fun and games.
One job reserved for the head boy is to be the when a junior is given the birch. A position that Horby takes up with relish. All good things come to end and it's not long before
Hornby's own misdemeanours catch up with him. The Head is furious the the position of Head boy is brought so low and decides to make a real example.
As Hornby is the Head Boy the example certainly comes to the attention of the rest of the Academy and he is severely dealt with according to his age and position.
This spectacle is not to be forgotten or missed as two of his early victims are able to see for themselves. The new prefects get some revenge but it's the students
of St Datchets who have the last laugh.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:56
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1213kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Prefects Revenge

Bentley & Brooks- RAW East Poultney

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
I must have a mission to split Brooks in two! Here he is starting out fucking on video and I keep sticking him with -hung guys. Between Foster and Bentley, Brooks must think I have it out for him!
Regardless, Brooks is really into Bentley's giant cock. I love watching him suck it. He can really deep throat that sucker, and I think even Bentley was surprised at his cock-sucking skills.
Bentley is still being one-sided with his interaction, but we pushed him a little with some cock jousting, and I think he liked seeing the two cocks rubbing together (Well, 'like' might be a strong word...at least he didn't wilt!) Brooks is no slouch in the cock-size department either so seeing those two jumbo cocks grinding is extra hot!
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley & Brooks- RAW

Время генерации страницы 0.05055 секунды с 9 запросами