View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 06:06 PM   #1440
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

MIST - Version 0.7.1 + Incest patch

You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.?

New Content:
1. A bunch of new story content. The tunnels will be completed and you will learn a whole lot about the mist.
2. Three new events when spending time with the girls.
3. 4 new scenes. One with every girl.
4. A whole bunch of new animations.
5. The bathhouse project will be completed.
6. And you will have new events when spending time in said bath.
7. As always some new items.
8. A new weapon aswell.
Content changes:
1. I further tweaked the way videos are displayed, but this is more of a testrun and I'll see how the feedback is. If everything went right you won't even notice it.
2. I remade the roomselection screen that lets you hop from room to room. The code is now a bit cleaner and it should prevent a bug that occured on Android that could make it impossible to switch rooms.
3. I changed one of Lily's events when spending time at the fire.
4. And I changed the way to get invited to her third examination. Now she will actively come to you and tell you that she is ready. I noticed that some people had some difficulty finding this scene.
Fixes:
1. I fixed the bugged roomselection screen.
2. A few small errors that came up.
3. And of course I used your feedback to get rid of typos, but this time I didn't do it as extensively as usual, as I'll focus on that in the next update.

Developer: 395games
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.7.1
Censored: No
Size: 1760 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7706b98a2d77c/MIST0.7.1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/7706b98a2d77c/MIST0.7.1.rar
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08688 секунды с 9 запросами