View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 09:43 AM   #1501
cassiebig

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jezabel Elza A

Jezabel Elza A

Tags: Ankle Strap High Heels, Blonde, Breast Holding, Catsuit, Chain, Chains, Curly Or Wavy
Name: Jezabel

Resolution: 790x525 File size: 207 Mb Number: 123

All chained up but never rattled, kinky blonde Elza hits the floor and crawls on all fours. She loves to flaunt her beautiful breasts - the perfect handful - and her pussy's always shaved ready for action. As she sits, legs wide apart, her rigid clit poking out of her wide-mesh pantyhose, she asks if she may masturbate. Told she'll need to beg for the privilege, she falls to her knees, her tight, firm ass in the air as she pleads to be allowed to finger her slick pussy. Permission is granted - and she is ordered not to stop until she cums. Her digits plow her slit then plunge deep inside, bringing her to one body-shaking orgasm after the next. Later, as she relaxes naked and licks the last of her cream off of her fingertips, she tells us submission has always come easily and naturally to her. "I find it horny, not humiliating," she explains, "because I know that, ultimately, it's going to get me exactly what I want."

DOWNLOAD: Jezabel
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08655 секунды с 9 запросами