View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 09:35 AM   #1635
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Laced Gloved Lovelies

Laced Gloved Lovelies

DOWNLOAD

About video
So as you can see, I am also wearing some lace gloves and as promised I am wearing some fully fashioned nylon stockings. It was nice and sunny so I decided to don one of my summery dresses to contrast with Lucette. You can't say you don't get the best of all worlds on both jimslip and larasplayground! So untethered from the camcorder Lucette and I were free to explore each other. I love the feel of the lace gloves on my pussy and it was easy to cum while she rubbed and licked my pussy. This girl has a fantastic bottom and I got her to walk up to Jim (holding the camcorder) and wiggle it around. He loves a nice round bottom and I'm sure all you viewers will love watching Lucettes peachy one swaying in front of your screens, it really is quite mesmerising! When I told Lucette I'd like to see her cum, I loved it when she said, 'yes please'. I asked her to tell me to rub faster or slower and when she grabbed my hand to show me how hard she wanted me to press, it was really fucking sexy. Feeling the wetness seep through my lace gloves as she came and then watching her lick her juices off them will hopefully make you explode as well!
Starring:
Tags: Blondes, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Masturbation, Shaved, Babe

Size: 1.03 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 47 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03431 секунды с 9 запросами