Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 01:42 PM   #4045
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Goddess Evelyn - Premature Foot Freak

I'm your girlfriend, and I'm ready to take it to the next level. So I get all dressed up in a new lingerie pantie set and wait for you to get home. Once you get home I give you a veryyyyy short tease of My body and I see that you nut in your pants.
This is where thigs start to go very wrong for you. It disgusts Me that you can't last more than a few seconds, and I make fun of you, and tell you that your one chance to fuck Me is gone. I get up and put My regular clothes on, and I tell you that you're only allowed to stroke to My feet. Right away you start showing signs that you're about to cum. Frustrated I put My socks on, and tell you that you now don't deserve My naked feet. I give you a few cum countdowns and tell you that if you can last 10 seconds I'll let you cum on My toes.
Of course you don't last. This is the last straw. I put on a pair of boots and cruelly humiliate you. Telling you that I would have let you cum inside Me if you were a real man. But you're not. You're obviously a beta bitch and a foot freak. I give you one final count down and allow you to cum on My boots. Get used to this. You'll never see My naked body or My feet again.

File Size: 698 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18026 секунды с 9 запросами