Leslie the Tramp

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
File Size: 283 MiB
Runtime: 34 min 24 s

Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Facial
Cast:
Description: I was walking down the steps from the castle in Budapest when I felt one of the straps on my garter belt un-ping from my stocking tops. I sat down on a bench next to a tramp to fix the problem when I noticed he was looking at me. Well you would wouldn’t you…a lady adjusting her stockings in broad daylight is a bit unusual. The poor guy didn’t have much money being given to him and I didn’t have any on me. I am one for being a bit forward and for having the most terrifically dirty fantasies that I thought I’d give one a little life. So I asked him if he’d had sex in a while and to cut a long story short, took him back to my place to cheer him up and give me some much needed hot, filthy sex.

He looked in wonder at my apartment and even more in wonder when I paraded around in front of him flashing my legs and bottom. He made a grab for my legs and started kissing my legs. I liked feeling his unshaven face on my legs and pussy and I could see he was aroused right from the start. He really was sex starved but was obviously a stocking fan too. He didn’t just pounce on me, he really worshipped my feet and legs even rubbing his cock with my feet and sticking his cock inside my stockings! He had a lovely thick cock and I couldn’t wait to have it inside me. It was so thick I could just about get it into my mouth. But I do adore sucking cock and his was one I could suck forever!

I like being made to wait for sex but I was really bloody turned on by this point, so when he shoved his hands then his face in my knickers I almost came on his tongue. Rubbing his cock over my cunt just heated the situation up so when he finally pushed his cock into me I wanted a really good pounding into. Lying on my side, he could see my seams and with my legs together I could grip his cock tightly with my pussy.

After re-adjusting my stockings I rode him hard in reverse and let my glorious big boobs bounce around and grinding my pussy onto his cock I came all over it. Delicious!

After a short break to recapture my breath, we fucked again standing up. This blokes cock felt so good, I couldn’t stop myself coming. Going into doggy and telling him to fuck me hard I really let go. Having my bum spanked as well just made it even sweeter. After taking his cock again and again, I finally wanked his cock into my mouth and dribbled the cum out into one of my stockings and let it seep through.

After giving him a thorough shagging and then scrubbing, I sent him packing. With a big grin and some Forint, he’d said he felt like a king even if it had been for just 1 afternoon.

Leslie the Tramp
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03467 секунды с 9 запросами