GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2005

GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2005

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 576 x 720
File Size: 836 MiB
Runtime: 36 min 42 s

Tags: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Shaved, Teens, Upskirt, Young old, Facial, Skinny
Cast:
Description: This months we have re-mastered to MPG4 the sultry and sexy anal Teen, Christine. Yes, I can hear rejoicing in the streets as now you can watch the whole movie in one big chunk! Hi folks, well Iam back in Budapest again and as usual the girls are sensational. I am trying out a new cameraman, Jordan, and he is translating for me. Anyway, he introduced me to Anita saying, I theenk she geeve you a good fucking and she like eet up the anal. Well what an understatement! I can never understand why these cute 19 year olds seem to go sex crazed at the sight of a worn out old git like me! Perhaps there's a consultant psychiatrist out there who can pontificate on this phenonema. They launch themselves like crazed sex-beasts, clawing and slobbering there way into my trousers, I just don't understand it! Anyway this human whirlwind, ripped me to shreds, see for yourself!

GOLDEN CLASSIC REMASTER FROM 2005
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10950 секунды с 9 запросами