Old 07-04-2021, 07:15 AM   #6124
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

He Likes It Rough and Raw Pt 1 Diest

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English
I knew this was going to be a hot video when I introduced Romain to James a few weeks ago in Melbourne. The guys were a little awkward together at first but by the time we finished the shoot Romain was ready to rip off James’ clothes and roll around with the muscle stud on the bed. There’s a lot of wrestling, kissing and cock sucking in this video. Just two very horny men getting each other off. This is the first duo scene for both Romain and James. It’s a perfect match up between my French and Aussie mates. After seeing them in action here I can’t wait to get them in to a lot more honey scenes. Make sure you watch right to the end to see James get a chest full of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Likes It Rough and Raw Pt 1

Reece Gets His Balls Drained Batesville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Bdsm
Video language: English
Straight boy Kenzie Madison arrives at the Penthouse looking for a chance to model. It's not long before Sebastian has this incredibly handsome boy tied down and stripped naked. Watch as Sebastian straps the lad up. It's Kenzie's lucky day, Sebastian has only one thing on his mind, he wants some tight ass to fuck and Kenzie happens to be tight! Kenzie gets a good hard fucking as Sebastian shows him what hard cock in his ass feels like.
Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8637kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reece Gets His Balls Drained

RusCapturedBoys - Captured worker - Final Part Maalot

The next trial for the captured worker was suspension upside down and electrotortures. After that he was totally demoralized and finally ready to be our pain slave.
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 409.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RusCapturedBoys - Captured worker - Final Part

Dreamboybondage - Darren - Private Pain - Part 6 Riddle

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Beautiful top man Jared loves nothing more than whipping a helpless muscle stud and making him moan and squirm. Well, that's not completely true: His truly favorite thing to do with a helpless muscle stud is humiliating him by playing with his cock when there's nothing he can do to stop it. After whipping Darren with the flogger, Jared greases him up and then works the stud's big, black cock. "Get your hands off me! I'm not your plaything! I'm a man!" the young Army private screams, but Jared just laughs, rubbing baby oil all over the stud's perfect body, then stroking his cock until it hardens. "You're all mine, private, and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with you."
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 366.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreamboybondage - Darren - Private Pain - Part 6

Время генерации страницы 0.03362 секунды с 9 запросами